You’re ready to get help for your drug and/or alcohol addiction. That’s great! You’re on the first step on the road to recovery. Chances are you probably have a ton of questions about rehab – what should I expect? Wil my insurance be accepted? How do I know what’s the right drug treatment center for me?
That’s what we’re here for. A Sober Place works with drug and alcohol treatment centers throughout Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey and helps people just like you find the right program. Whether it’s a in-patient facility, or just a Alcohol Anonymous meeting, we’re here to guide you though the process.
Drug Rehab Questionnaire
To help you make the right choice in an addition rehabilitation service, here’s a few questions you or your family should be asking before making a definite decision:
- Is the treatment program you offer short or long term?
- What kind of results should I expect from your program?
- Does the treatment rely on the use of another drug? If so, can you become addicted to that drug?
- Does the treatment plan substitute another drug for the one I’m addicted to? For instance, taking methadone or Suboxone in place of heroin.
- Do you have a treatment method to alleviate cravings for drugs and/or alcohol?
- Will I get the life skills I need to support a sober life?
Once you get the answers to these questions, you’ll know in your heart that you made the right choice in a drug/alcohol treatment center. To find the perfect drug rehab to fit your needs, contact A Sober Place at 855-343-3655 or click here to fill out our online form. Our staff is ready to assist you 24 hours a day/seven days a week.